Friday, March 12, 2010

Ok, a super-quick post for Thursday on Friday afternoon...

Between bites of soup, I am posting a quick blog post for Thursday.

Thursday was crazy-busy! I am yearbook mom and I have a deadline of April 20th to complete a yearbook for my daughter's school (the entire SCHOOL) that hasn't been started yet because the PTO can't decide on a solution for who to go with. :)

I brought up a new option last night though (we had a 2-hour meeting) and I was busy gathering data beforehand - hence, no blog post.

Although I had some time later last night to write, I instead spent a little over an hour talking to one of my dear friends about good things happening in his life and great steps he is making to climb out of his depression. I wish him so much good.

I had a whole thing I wanted to write about yesterday and somehow it entirely escapes me now. More in Friday's blog - which will be later today, if I don't find myself preoccupied with RL.

Oh, getting ready to head to a cabin in the woods this weekend for some much-needed R&R, hiking and long discussions. Looking forward to some growth - or at least more insight about the future.

Ending with a beloved song...

No comments:

Post a Comment