Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I didn't have much to say yesterday...

...that I could put here. And people have drilled it into my head that if I didn't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all.

In some cases, I think that's 100% correct. In others, well, I happen to believe it's more important to say what you feel and not to keep it inside and hide it from the world.

In THIS case. I think I am glad I remained silent. I still have nothing to say about my feelings yesterday.

As I sit here surfing through metallica and linkin park songs, trying to decide which one to put here - I realize I need to change genres completely or my day will seriously suck.

I'm not exactly sure if this is wishful thinking - or if I really am "alright" today. We'll have to see how the rest of the day goes I guess. I have about a dozen friends I would like to share this song with - and most of them have been reading this blog and sending me messages of kindness, encouragement, love and friendship. So I dedicate this to all of you. You are all different people from different walks of life and from all around the world - some of you I have never even had the chance to hug in RL. But I have prayed for each of you - and I care about you all so much. Thank you for standing beside me, hugging me with your words and sending me your love. I wish we could all sit down at one table so you could look around the table and see each other and appreciate all the great things I see in all of you. Your strength, your love, your hearts...and SO much more. You would be surprised what a diverse group of people you are - Christians, athiests, jewish people, agnostics, retired, employed, unemployed, wealthy, working class, work-from-home - people who run or ran businesses and people who washed floors of businesses. You keep computer systems running and you cater to priviledged people. You are people who keep other people alive and cared for and you are also those who comfort the dying. One thing you all share in common is that you care about me - and for that, I owe you so much. A simple thank you doesn't feel like enough to say how much it means to me that you are here for me and that you DO care about me. So thank you anyway...I hope I never let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment